Apply to provide a safe home for a child from Ukraine
Use this service to apply for approval to sponsor a child fleeing Ukraine, who is not travelling with or joining their parent or legal guardian in the UK.
You need to submit a separate application for each child you want to sponsor.
You must receive this approval before you can apply for a visa under the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme (Homes for Ukraine).
If your council approves your application, they will send you a 'child sponsorship approval number' to use in the visa application.
Before you start
You will need:
- to read and understand the guidance for sponsoring a child fleeing Ukraine (opens in a new tab) without their parent or legal guardian
- a digital copy of your completed, signed and certified 'Ukraine certified consent form'
- a digital copy of your completed and signed UK sponsorship arrangement consent form (opens in a new tab)
- the full name and date of birth of the child you want to sponsor
- the full address where the child will live in the UK
- the full names, dates of birth and identification documents of all the people the child will live with