Apply to provide a safe home for a child from Ukraine

Use this service to apply for approval to sponsor a child fleeing Ukraine, who is not travelling with or joining their parent or legal guardian in the UK.

You need to submit a separate application for each child you want to sponsor.

You must receive this approval before you can apply for a visa under the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme (Homes for Ukraine).

If your council approves your application, they will send you a 'child sponsorship approval number' to use in the visa application.

Before you start

You will need: